❤❤OPEN ME HUNNIES❤❤
outre bohiemian sol
premium blend (synthetic & human hair )
(2) 10 inches (1) 12 inch
this hair can be found at local beauty supply store
Eyes karmah cosmetics eye primer
Karmah cosmetics Rehab intense pigment
Black radience continous creme eye color in champagne
Milani cosmetics pressed powder in caramel
Urban decay naked palette (tease) & (foxy)
Forever 21 love & beauty 60 eyeshadow palette (brown&black)
Ruby kisses 3d face creator in level 11
Black radience continous creme eyeliner in classic black
Black radience waterproof eyeliner in black
Lashes from tmart.com
Duo lash adhesive
Black radience creme to powder foundation in cafe au lait
Milani cosmetics pressed powder in caramel
Loreal infallible pressed powder in sunbeige
Laura gellar dreams creams & concealer palette in regular/tan
Karmah cosmetics haute pink blush
Black radience pressed powder in creamy beige
Girlactic beauty heaven sent
Milani cosmetics lipliner in ginger sole
Rockstara cosmetics lipstick in glamorous
Hairtorial | How I Seal My Wefts
Im So Niqqi | Mod Gyrl Cosmetics | Review
Lulla Fe | Accessories & Pigments | Review
Fabbulouslit Part 2 | Review
Ben Nye Essential Eye Shadow Palette 8-color | CameraReadyCosmetics
❤❤MY LINKS❤❤ Tweets by Lalahunnie06
❤❤my fb page❤❤
instagram & pose @Lalahunnie06
keek & kik @Lalahunnie06
Any companies that would like me to do reviews on there products feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org serious inquiries Video Rating: / 5
In the latest series from the Addiction Campuses Network, “The Answers,” we take a high-level look at some of most commonly asked questions when it comes to substance abuse, addiction treatment and mental health.
To ask Addiction Campuses’ experts, tag us on social media with the hashtag #ACAnswers.
For more help and answers, check out www.addictioncampuses.com
For more personalized help and information, our treatment specialist team is available by phone 24/7 at 888-512-3326.
The length of inpatient drug rehab is determined on a case-by-case basis.
The most common rehab lengths are 30, 60 and 90 days, but some programs may last up to a year.
Factors that could influence your length of stay in rehab include:
– The severity of your addiction,
– Any mental health or behavioral health issues that co-occur with the addiction,
– The level of care needed to treat the addiction – for example, if you need drug or alcohol detox
– And the rate at which progress is made in your recovery
While you may want to get through rehab as quickly as possible, research shows that longer stays and aftercare programs lead to lower relapse rates. Video Rating: / 5
If you’re wondering “what is rehab?” this video will give you an inside look into the new Blake Recovery Center at Carrier Clinic http://blakerecoverycenter.org, a top NJ rehab serving people seeking help for prescription drug abuse, heroin treatment, rehab for alcohol addiction, detox and help overcoming addiction to any drugs of abuse. Opened in April 2015, this brand-new state of the art facility is the exciting first phase of Blake Recovery Center’s expansion project. Enjoy the tour! Video Rating: / 5
The first clinic dedicated to helping drug-addicted mothers and their children has opened in Iran.
It is hoped that mothers trying to overcome their addictions will eventually be reunited with their children.
The clinic is a sign of changing government policy, as some of Iran’s 2.5 million documented drugs users are given help and not treated as criminals.
Al Jazeera’s Zein Basravi reports from Tehran.
– Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
– Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
– Check our website: http://www.aljazeera.com/ Video Rating: / 5
https://www.alcoholicsfriend.com I’ve been sober for over 14 years. I know what the changes are that an alcoholic goes through once they get sober. When a substance abuser quits drinking there are three main things that happen.
Here they are:
1) If they happen to be involved in the AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) program, they will be encouraged to guard their sobriety at all costs. This means that they will be treating their recovery as the most important priority in their lives. Unfortunately that means everyone else comes second.
2) When an alcoholic quits drinking, they will be experiencing many negative thoughts and emotions that they used to numb through substance abuse. It’s going to take a lot of time for them to learn how to cope without drinking. If the problem drinker is in a program, then the process will go rather quickly. If they are not involved in AA or a similar program, they may never stop being filled with frustration, depression or anger.
3) When an alcoholic decides to quit drinking, they must stay away from things that could cause them to be tempted. They will not be hanging around with their old friends who they used to party with either. Even something as small as not going down the aisle in the store where the beer is can help them stay sober.
When a substance abuser gets sober there are going to many changes in their personality. Do your best to not takes things personally. Allow your loved one to go through whatever the process is that will eventually lead them into staying sober and having increasing amounts of serenity in their lives.
Alcoholism is a serious medical disease with signs and symptoms that vary depending on the amount and frequency of consumption. Alcohol can be an addictive substance. Not everyone who consumes alcohol will become addicted. However, certain people may be more susceptible to addiction. Alcoholism is the physical and mental addiction to alcohol. Prolonged use of alcohol will affect both physical and mental conditions, and there are also various social implications from associated behaviours. In this state, People suffer from mental and emotionally distress. People suffer from depression and they go for the counselling session. In this video, you learn how to motivate yourself when you are suffering from this disease.alcohol abuse
symptoms of alcoholism,
effects of alcohol,
what is an alcoholic,
drugs and alcohol,
alcohol and drug abuse,
effects of alcoholism,
definition of the alcoholic,
Alcoholism Recovery, Video Rating: / 5
Get Rihanna’s eighth studio album ANTI now:
Download on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/downloadANTI
Stream on TIDAL: http://smarturl.it/streamANTIdlx
Download on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/dlxANTI
Download on Google Play: http://smarturl.it/ANTIdlxgp
Download on Amazon: http://geni.us/amzANTI
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66,288,884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group. Video Rating: / 5