The Denver City Council on Monday opened the door for a supervised drug-use facility, but it’s still a long way from reality.
Is a supervised drug injection site right for Denver? The Denver Post
Earlier this week, the Denver City Council passed an ordinance to allow the nation’s first supervised injection site in Denver. The site would allow addicts to …
- Feds slam Denver’s plan for supervised use pilot The Denver Channel
- Denver’s proposed injection sites ordinance collides with the feds KOAA 5
- Feds threaten reprisals if Denver proceeds with supervised drug-use site The Denver Post
- Colorado News: DENVER, Joint Statement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the Denver Field Office of the Drug Enforcement Administration regarding the City and County of Denver’s Proposal to Create Supervised Locations to Inject Heroin and Other Illegal Drugs STL.News
- View full coverage on Google News