- Connecticut Will Pursue Compensation From Oxycontin Maker In Bankruptcy Court Connecticut Public Radio
- Tennessee Is Content With Purdue Pharma Bankruptcy If It Speeds Up Payouts WPLN
- Purdue Pharma, drugmaker accused of fueling the opioid epidemic, files for bankruptcy The Washington Post
- OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy protection CNBC
- Connecticut AG says Purdue Pharma bankruptcy is ‘cynical maneuver to shirk responsibility’ for opioid crisis Hartford Courant
- View full coverage on Google News
OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy The Guardian
US drug-maker Purdue Pharma has filed for bankruptcy and announced a $ 10bn (£8bn) plan to settle thousands of lawsuits that accuse the company’s …
Delaware AG Sues Sackler Family over OxyContin Scandal Delmarva Public Radio
DOVER, Del. (AP) – Delaware’s attorney general is suing members of the family that controls OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma, accusing them of consumer …
OxyContin maker Purdue agrees to provide research data Medical Xpress
The maker of the powerful painkiller OxyContin has agreed to provide access to propriety research and other data to researchers at Oklahoma State University to …
Revamped OxyContin was supposed to reduce abuse, but has it? The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — Dr. Raeford Brown was uniquely positioned to help the U.S. government answer a critical question: Is a new version of the painkiller …
Is a new version of the painkiller OxyContin helping fight the national opioid epidemic? Neither Purdue Pharma nor the FDA has allowed the experts to see data.
Purdue had pulled its application to update OxyContin’s label with new information on abuse, saying it wanted more time to analyze the data.
Colorado Expands Lawsuit Against Maker Of OxyContin Colorado Public Radio
Colorado’s lawsuit against major opioid manufacturer Purdue Pharma will also include former company executives and members of the Sackler family, which …
Five more states filed lawsuits against Purdue Pharma on Thursday, accusing the OxyContin maker of using deceptive marketing to fuel the nation’s opioid crisis.