FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — A group of 27 Florida hospitals have filed a civil lawsuit against the manufacturers, distributors and …
- Alabama Hospitals File Suit Against Opioid Manufacturers, Distributors BioSpace
- 21 Alabama hospitals file suit against opioid manufacturers, distributors NBC 15 WPMI
- Alabama hospitals file lawsuit against opioid companies WAFF
- Over 20 Alabama hospitals sue opioid producers and retailers WZDX
- View full coverage on Google News
The Sackler family and their embattled drugmaker, Purdue Pharma LP, are backing a proposal to resolve all opioid lawsuits against themselves and the …
24/7 Helpline 888-242-7730
This video talks about the alcohol services available at Cardinal Clinic. It also shows much of the Clinic so you can see what an amazing place it is for treatment and recovery.
More than 600 cities, counties and Native American tribes from 28 states have filed a federal lawsuit against eight members of the Sackler family — owners of …
Prosecutors File A Record Number Of Felonies Even As Colorado’s Crime Remains Flat Colorado Public Radio
District attorneys and other law enforcement officials see a spike in addiction across the state as a major source of the problem.